-Afterburners- -Afterburners-

Exelent work as always.

Keep it up man. I know how it is to hear good things about your music. (Your being your own) anyway. Exelent feel, almost breakbeat techno hybrid feel. Very Nice.

[MAC8]Origins [MAC8]Origins

Exelent Mix

Fits madness. Great Intro. Just enough hard core. It will make top 5.

My only suggestion is to make the drums punchier.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

When I have time I suppose I'll try and update it a little right now I have things I have to do. I'll look into the punch though.

SpK*) - in my mind. [MAC8 AUG] SpK*) - in my mind. [MAC8 AUG]

Top Runner.

We knew there would be great Gabber... It just happans to be yours. Top five for contest. (Hopefully Ill see you there at the top)

Great Use of gabb kick and dnb breaks as a slight undertone. Probably my favorite sound was the super cut snare with the buzz. Good Luck

Hank's Return Hank's Return

It captures epic well... Now go for madness!

Your nearly there. All you need now is a heavy bass drum and throw in some crazy madnessy things. Your melody captures it well but we need a bass for ear bleeds.

So far... Wonderfull job. On any other day I would rate 10/10 but for the contest Im just being critical. Good Luck!

RealFaction responds:

lol thanks!

The Plague [MAC8] The Plague [MAC8]

exelent

nice and hardcore. The clown is pleased. Good luck!

Koriigahn responds:

Thanks a lot!

Good luck to you too! :)

.:=| PJ: Madness MAC8 Aug |=:. .:=| PJ: Madness MAC8 Aug |=:.

This should Win.... so far any way

This is one of those epic trailer songs that just makes you sweat. I loved every aspect and your incorporation of string and choir. Whats your DAW and where did you get the samples. Well... You worked with what you had and it sounded brilliant. Good luck. (But I should at least get 2nd)

Draqo responds:

FL8 XXL + EastWest Colossus/Symphonic Orchestra/Symphonic Choirs/Stormdrum + synth bass soundfonts + 10 hours of work + 5 to fix and compile/render.

Samples? BLASPHEMY! I R NOTE PAINTER!

Thanks for the review. :D

Madness Theme - Uprising Madness Theme - Uprising

Im loving It!

As a fellow Reason user I am impressed with the work you have done. I love the ambient delays and reverbs. Good Luck.

YaGetMeBruv responds:

thanks, yeh some of the sound effects in the background where samples i recorded myself, the starting screeching sound was actually my doorbell, with delay's, reverbs, pitch detuning layered over it and all sorts. I was aiming to get a really eerie, creepy effect overall while still keeping a bit of 'umph' to the track as it got into it. Glad you like it :)